Carolyn Sower, thank you

From a friend Carolyn Sower in Houston I got yesterday one CD with all the pictures of most of all Journal Quilts and of all the other wonderful Quilts in other shows. I met Carolyn on internet one year ago and now she send me the first phot of herself.
So funny when you had other kind of lady in your mind.
The opportunity to communicate with other quilters all over the world is such a gift in our times.
Art bound us together and the love of our hobby Quilting.
It's impossible to fellow your quilts on all shows. 
Once again I will share a photo of the presentation of Journal-quilt.
This is closer than the other a couple of days before.
My quilt-lets are the middles' row in the center.
It is great to have all Journal Quilts of 2006 at home with statements and all.
For me the challenge of this project was a big experience.
I like the new book the journal quilts project from Karey Bresenhen too.
Probably will be next year on other challenge.

