At the thoughts about Japan



To buy a book in English in my country is not easy. I have so much books in other languages, so to catch something, how can interests me is a matter of luck.
I 'm reading the novel of Haruki Murakami KAFKA ON THE SHORE. it's a good novel.
It is situated in Japan. In English I can't read so fast. I check everything on a map. All about Japan interests me.
Now I'm in the mood.
When I was young I felt in love with the wood-stock prints of Japanese painters.
This is a constant influence since this time. My exercise of thermo-fax printing is influenced by this.
I used the text of the japanese magazine Tsushin about me and my work. I can't understand one word but be fascinated by the characters in this language.
Today on other strange visitor in my garden a drake. Who has ducks in my neighborhood?
Yesterday the pheasant family and today this? The shot is made in the kitchen. Isn't he nice?


No comments:
Post a Comment