05 May 2008

Pomegranate and Granada





Pomegranate 90 x 116 cm 2002
Granada has his name from the Pomegranate. I think that the tree has his origin in Spain. Even though I have a lot in my Own garden here we use only for ornament and not for food.
For me this fruit has with his apple something like a little mystery.
6 years ago I made my first quilt in the workshop of Michael James in black and white, " Pomegranate".
Last week I brought some stamps for postcards from Trapsutje.
It's easy to make some birthday cards for friends.
I think that my Spanish friend will be happy with this Pomegranate.

2 comments:

Gabitextile said...

Hallo Heidi, wieder sehr schöne Arbeiten. Unsere Wege laufen zwar momentan nicht zusammen, aber ich wünsche dir trotzdem alles Gute und viel Gesundheit. Gabriele

Anonymous said...

Hallo Heidi, Wat zijn ze mooi geworden! Leuk om te zien hoe de Trapsuutjies stempels worden gebruikt.
Laura