22 July 2008

Last blog / good by

My blog is now hosted on my new homepage.

http://web.mac,com/heidistegehuis/Homepage.mac.com_heidistegehuis_/Welkom.html


Sierra Madre Mexico

Cusco he silver town in Mexico

This blog is now hosted on my homepage :
http://web.mac.com/heidistegehuis/

In future I will use my blog on my homepage.
http://web.mac.com/heidistegehuis/

Please have a look and if you like to visit me you can take the RSS to have a message when I have something new to tell.

I don't like to bore you in future with all kind of family affairs, house, garden , cooking, or pastime of experimenting with dying or other small specimens to fill up. I never will post work of other artists from exhibitions in general.

Therefor I will have a separate private blog closed for unauthorized persons.
On my blog you find m email address if you want to el me something.

This is a good by . Thank you for your attention.

No comments: