17 April 2006

Fiberart For A Cause and Virginia Spiegel


When you give love you get it back again. For the exhibition in Chicago I send all my fiber-mail card to Virginia Spiegel who sells them for Fiberart For A Cause= FFAC as a donation for the American Cancer Society .
What a success Virginia. You have done wonderful work for all of us.



Hi, Heidi...I wanted to let you know that I am now the proud owner
of not one, but TWO, of your wonderful art postcards! In Chicago,
I was able to acquire "Candel" and "Fiber-mail 109." They are both
so colorful and so cheerful that I couldn't resist them. I will
take good care of them!
Karey Bresenhan
Houston




Heidi - I wanted to thank you again for sending postcards and let you know
that I told my sister to pick any postcard from the display wall and I would
buy it for her as a thank-you. She choose one of yours!

Did you hear that we raised $18,000 for the ACS? On to IQF-Houston.

Take care,
Virginia
--
Virginia A. Spiegel