29 August 2006

Some Swaps






Today I have some swaps hoe goes to friends in the advanced fiber-mail post card group.
the first is wine country.Tow cards of the changing season. summer and autumn.
Than 3 ATC for a swap .
My collection if full of very exiting cards I have exchanged last year in La Bourboule when I had my solo exhibition there.
In my group of quilting friend nobody works on this small cards.
I'm curios what I get back this time.
May bee I can show some of the cards I have exchanged on European ATC Festival.

The long green pice is made from silk vessels I got from Joanne as a present for experiment with.
This pice is 27 x 67 cm ( 11" x 26" ) Its name is " Under Water ".
The under-layer is hand-dyed hand painted fabric. Embellished with silk and beads , free motion quilting.