Advanced Fiber Post Cards Swap





15 x 11 cm
Yesterday I decided to doe on other swap. It intrigues me to make a self - portrait. This night I was dreaming from my journey in Hawaii and the Hula Girls. I tried to dance with them. I felled free and happy and oh wonder I feel like 40 years ago.
I decided to let my dream come thru.
I'm new in the group . I gas I must do 4 the same cards.
I have 4 weeks more for sending . So I don't know if I have other card at this time. It's funny to experiment on portraits.
There was a announcement from SAQA That one of my Quilts made it in a virtual Show from SAQA
http://www.saqa.com/galleries/mini_gallery.aspx?galid=10
20 quilts are selected for Subtle Songs ." My 7 Pillars Of Wisdom " made it.
Thats a surprise for me.
Showing my quilt between al the great names is a good feeling.
A happy day.

