16 February 2007

Crocus holliday




This weekend we have in our area one week holiday. It's called crocus holiday and it means carnival .
I don't care about carnival and so I spend this afternoon gardening. The air was soft and warm and it's wonderful watch the upcoming flowers.











Funny to see that we had the whole winter not under 0 degree



Today I have finished a quilt the second this year. It's not allowed to put him on my blog when I want him for a show.
I don't know in witch show he will fit. There are so many open jet.
First I must take better photos. May be that's work for tomorrow.
I have the install the soft bulbs on three pods and the big screen and three pod with camera in my bedroom.
It's to much work today.
In my oven is a cake and cookies. Just time to do something totally different.
Probably comes new inspiration from nature or something els.
I had the first feeling of spring today.