Gardening facts
I have been tagged by Dijanne Ceval,
for seven random gardening facts about myself.
http://origidij.blogspot.com/
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about theme-self.
People who are tagged need to then report this on there own blog with 7 random facts as well as these rules.
They then need to tag 7 other garden blogs and list their names on their blog.
They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
I don't read much blogs and doe not have 7 garden blogs.
Here we go:
1 I like more sitting in a lacy chair in the garden than work in him.
2 I have only flowers and no vegetables.
3 Roses are my favorite. But never cut one them for setting in vase .
4 My japanese inside garden is my favorite spot.
5 I like to photograph and draw and paint all my flowers especial exotic and botanical flowers.
6. I like to have a gardener but now when my gardener is ill, I do all by my self.
7 The most I hate are collecting the leaves in autumn when all is wet.
1. Nelly,
http://knippie.blogspot.com/
2.Vivian
http://vivian-institches.blogspot.com/
3.Annette,
http://annettejeukens.blogspot.com/
4. Jacqueline
http://jacquelinedejongarts.blogspot.com/
5. Margret Cooter
http://margaret-cooter.blogspot.com/
6. Rayna Gilman
http://studio78notes.blogspot.com/
7. Gerie Congdon
/http://www.gericondesigns.com/weblog/


No comments:
Post a Comment