
It's still winter and we all are waiting for new flower outside in the gardens
What similarly the colors with what we can see in our snowy landscape.
I'm dreaming that his tree comes again in bloom outside my window. I have just to wait 2 month.
Saturday I spend a day in Amsterdam visiting the Rembrand/ Cravaggio exhibition. Wonderful pictures with sublime play of light and dark. The very best what we have in Amsterdam.
The exhibition is in Van Gogh Museum.
I don't miss the change to visit all work of van Gogh.
This painter is more fascinating me because his colors are more like in our time.
Rembrand's time is behind us. The way of life and the whole reception and conception of on object is different.
I like the paintings in the open air.
The colors of his sower impressed me most.
I want to dray it in thraed-painting . The first upset is a drawing with oil-paint sticks.
06 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment