Chang'An now called XI'AN

XI'An was first capital city of China . In this area are buried 30 emperors of China under the grave hills.
The most important place where is discovered the Terra-cotta legion of 7000 more than real grown tall warriors of the first emperor,is in Xi'An.
Each statue is different on the other. They were painted in original . Its more than impressive to see part of them in a exhibition in Bonn Germany.
I wish I could see all in China en person.
Xi'An was the begin of end of the silk road, a road of 7000 km caravan pad to the Mediteranian sea and farther Rom.
The production of silk was 2000 years most hidden secret.
They also know first to make paper.
China is the oldest culture on earth and there was always a recovering when China was in trouble. I think China is coming up very soon.

