Recapitulation of the first year
My Blog now is about 13 month old. Today I have looked all my entries over again. I'm real surprised about my life as a retired person. In my impression my life is more quiet and bored . Not at all it is.
May be it's because in this time we are abundant from morning to night by the impressions in our mind. It's outside the traffic, or in home the Tv. or the screen of our PC. that keep our thoughts. Our screen like to be part of our mind. Journals and advertisement do the rest. When do you have had time last to read a book and let flow your mind.
All our live and our adventures are quick past time and forgotten. Photos in our files are seldom opened and the good old album is abandoned on a shelf. Only when we cleaning dust, we see it and know where is is.
As on Artist often I use some of my daily impression in my work. This will remind me much more in my mind than a single quick shot.
Today I have recapitulated all in my blog of the 13 month and I realize that my life is more than rich.
Sometime some days nothing happens and as quick I think, what a boring life.
What has be the headlines in last year on my blog?
That will be very individual for everybody and very subjective for each visitor.
There are the process of evaluation in my work. On other part my journeys with a lot of impressions.
On other hand my private life that the part that I had shared with you.
One part will be the cognitive perception.
To see and to look .
Each of us have other capabilities in reception. Thing one person can't see other are not able.
For me are colors and shapes from the nature very important.
I love the experiment with textile and color and all threads.
One other influence is music and dance as part of the rhythmic and dynamic of my drawings.
What I'm surprised of is, how much I 'm fascinated of nature. Most of all f I love lowers and landscapes.
My family is very important and not to forget my cat Poppy
I like to study historical facts and the environment and his protection had my full attention . There was room for my anthropological study in the journal quilt project of differs authentic groups, where I hope they all will survive.
I'm real satisfied with my life and I hope it will stay as long as possible.
We are responsible for our own luke.
That was my blogs recapitulation .
I started en English to learn and practice this wonderful language.
What do you like most of my descriptions of photos?
Please tell me .
I will be a winner under the most synonym answers.
my mail is h.stegehuis@wxs.nl

