Meeting in Cadier en Keer





Yesterday it was my turn and I had some friend over for our meeting of our art quilt group.
It's a long way for most of them and so they stayed over night. We had wonderful 2 days.
There is always so much to discuss . A show and tell was more than interesting. Each of us has his very personal style.
How do you do this when??? How do you make that???
I love the work of each of my friends. Totally different from my work but it's so beautiful when seen it in real life.
A lot of laughter and fun makes time is flowing quick.
Natural we take a walk to the Africa Museum in my neighborhood. The wood-carvwork there of the sculptures is inspiring when you love african art folk-art.
My friends brought there the original African stamps and beads.
I'm sure you will see soon some work done by Jacqueline with this stamps.
More you will read on the blog of Nelly, Jacqueline of Annette.
( look in my links)


No comments:
Post a Comment