5. lesson watercolor

I told you yesterday that I had Wednesday 2 important exhausting workshops. The 2. one was watercolor in Belgium.
We had to make first a sketch in our sketchbook of a small street up to Montmartre in Paris.
That was the base for a larger water color.
I was not in my best form after a day workshop from Els van Baarle. Normally is such a day enough to fill my mind.
We had to drive on other hour and at the end t the long way back home in 70 minutes.
Today I finished the watercolor. May be I will work on it tomorrow once again.


1 comment:
I don't know if you painted all three of these pictures but I love the way the bottom has changed its perspective from the top one. The street is less narrow and the onion dome at the end is bigger. They are both lovely but I really like the bottom one
Post a Comment