13 March 2008

Thermo fax printings






Yesterday was a very busy day. First comes the workshop thrmofax printing by Els Van Baarle.
I was waiting for a long time and looking out for this workshop.
That's a nice style to transfer on image on fabric. With this screens you can create you very special style.
You can use your own drawings or a scan of alderman's image coming books e.t.c.
For me was this a test how a small drawing will come over on fabric.
What happens when you repeat it to much. Will it be more boring when you can see it several times?
What happens with the small details ?
On my blog I have this little image on 2. February . I like it more when there is only one image.
Of course there are better ways to use this technic. Fonts for example. Ore handwritings.
I have to experiment more with this method.
In the evening I had 4 hours workshop in Watercolor painting.
I will tell you tomorrow more.
First recovering.

1 comment:

Marion said...

Hallo Heidi,ik vond het leuk om je ontmoet te hebben gisteren,vanmiddag ga ik ook verder met zeefdrukken.Groetjes Sonja Thalen en succes er mee.