24 May 2007

Acceptance in Full Bloom lV Houston



Happy Dance again! Two of my quilts: ANTHURIUM and TORCH GINGER are accepted for the traveling exhibition IN FULL BLOOM . Start of the tour will bee Houston in 27 Oct/ 04 Nov. Next year will come Chicago , Portland and Long Beach CA in the summer.

I'm so proud to bee included with this quilts made 8 years ago. In Europe my work is well known. Now my change to show in America.
My style have changed in time between. I still love this work.

I'm working on a new flower quilt. This time more embellishment.






36 quilts are in the selection from more than 100 quilt entries out of 40 countries.

3 comments:

AnneJeu said...

Proficiat Heidi< geweldig!!
Groetjes, Annette

Emmy said...

geweldig Heidi van harte en ik hoop dat je heel veel succes hebt
groetjes Emmy

Sarah Ann Smith said...

CONGRATULATIONS...these are GORGEOUS! Wish I could go to festival and see them in person... they really deserve to go!

Cheers, Sarah