Leisure





What do you doe when you don't make art quilts ? This I am often questioned.
For me no problem. There is painting and drawing and making photos.
And not at last my books!
My whole family is a fan of books. My library is is first founded by my grandfather, my father, my husband and his father. I am self addicted in reading. The same my daughters and my grandchildren love to read.
This is only a small part of my books in 4 languages. There is no room without books. And I love them all.
And I even sell new books. I don't like crimi's or other easy novels. I like biographies and historical books. Philosophie and Art books. There is so much real good prosa . This is the reason that I must grow very old.
The last 2 years I force my self to read in English like I do in Spanish. La Sombra del Viento is now waiting to be written after The Wind up Bird.
The 2 beds photo below are for my visitors in my studio.


No comments:
Post a Comment