19 July 2007

SAQA auction


© heidi stegehuis JUNGEL VEGETATION $ 550,--
12" x 12 " ( 30 x30 cm )
For the SAQA organization we members donated pieces one foot square.


SAQA sell this 50 pieces in a auction this week. It started monday with $ 750,-- and goes down each day with $ 50,--
Until today where sold 6 pieces.
One of them is my piece today sold for $ 550,--
by the collector Longtheway.

I never sell my art but give them away for donation for aid like the cancer fonds of Virginia Spiegel last year.
I never know what my art will be worth. This donation is very important for me to see what people think about my work.
Happy dance tonight.
I hope other collectors will bay all of our works. There are again 2 action next with the second and third part of the donations.
Look on:http://www.saqa.com/newsebulletins/onefootsquaresT2.aspx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gefeliciteerd Heidi! Het is ook een heel mooi werk,dus de nieuwe eigenaar zal er erg blij mee zijn.