Summer Solstice


Just some impressions from the summer solstice. Never I had such a wonderful opportunity to make shots from sunset .
In the Netherlands weather change so quick and the country is famous for the wonderful clouds in the sky.
This clouds where painted by our golden age painters and painters do this in our days.
The evening in Domburg was very exceptional plain. Time 22:45.
It was just one day before sun is it highest.
The sun seams to me to be much larger at sea then on land.
The next shot is taken at home from my house the morning of 22 june at 05:30. The sunrise in north/east.
Our days now are long. I like it when we have such wonderful long days.
I know in winter it's the opposite and when rain we have to use light the whole day.
Live is going up and down like our seasons. Everything is flowing and changing.
Nothing is permanent.


No comments:
Post a Comment