29 October 2007

Coral reef



It's raining cats and dogs the whole day. Grey and dark and you need light to work.
This work is coming from my subconsciousness. When I start this morning I just let flow my thoughts and my hands are working without will and there appears something under the needle from my machine this.
May be I want to be at the Great Barrier Reef right now.
May be it's the rain?


I painted it and quilted it all over. Actual size is 16" x 18 " ( 41 x 48 cm )

4 comments:

Patricia Coors said...

Hallo Heidi,

wat een boel prachtige pagina's heb je. Kwam via-via bij je terecht. Op een ander tijdstip ga ik langer kijken!
groetjes, Patricia Coors

FARBTUPFER said...

Great result - love the colours!

Sabine K. said...

To sew is the best way not to recognize the rainy weather.
You choose impressional colours!

Nikki said...

Wonderful color and texture flowing from your soul!