07 November 2007

Journal Quilt 2007 & Fable Fibers


This is my Journal Quilt 2007
I had the opportunity to attend the show in Houston for first time. Its amassing to see all the work in live.
The show of Journal Quilts was absolutely stunning.


This is my Journal Quilt who is included in the book. Jason and the Argonauts.



For Fabled Fibers I made this ALADDIN quilt from the fary-tale 1001 Night.
Ann Flaherty had brought this show to Houston. All stories where wonderful interpreted. I'm proud to be in this group.


Heidi Stegehuis, Sherry Boram, Barbara Pozak, Scarlett Rose, Ann Flaherty, Lynne Croswell, Jeanelle McCall

On Friday during the reception of Karey Bresenhan we took this picture of all artists who attended this party.
Thank you Karey Besenhan that we had this wonderful opportunity to meet each other.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I like like the different ways you explored the image of the cat.

The background in "Jason and the Argonauts" is wonderful.

I love the colors and your imagery in "Aladdin."