Young artists


It's Holiday for my grandchildren and so time to visit me in the Netherlands.
The weather was not as best, so I brought a Sew Mini Janome to keep them busy.
The young boy is 6 years old and very in love with sewing. The girl is 10 . I thought thats a normal age that a girl like to work with fabric. Today I ordered a next Sew Mini for my other grandchildren from here . I hope they will have fun too.
When I was young I learned to sew from my mother and grandmother. My daughters both have a full-time job and no time for sewing. I'm really surprised that the next generation have a feeling for fiber.
I will promote this ambition. Thats in our virtual world not a simple thing. Working with your hands and making something at your own is more then just playing with the game-boy.


2 comments:
heel erg luek te zien mijn kleindochter en kleinzoon zijn ook erg geintereseert in voor stofjes en de naaimachine dat houden we erin
Love your grandchildren. They say that interests skip a generation. My grandmother interested me in sewing. Years later I followed my mom's interest in knitting and embroidery.
Post a Comment