07 November 2007

Hand all Around / In Full Bloom


In the show " Hands All Around" I had 2 quilts. This one is called
" 7 Pillars of Wisdom"
The idea behind is based on the book of T.E.Lauwrence who described the situation in Near East 90 years ago. The problems are not solved all the time and go worser every day.


This one is made for the them " Digital Revolution".
My cat behind the PC writhing a e.mail to Garfield here love. Peace on earth and everybody his own Apple.




In Full Bloom:
" Anthurium" and the other " Torch Ginger" are included in this show.



I never have seen a more perfect exhibition hall. All vendors and shows are at the ground level. Each quilt has his own spotlight. The background or walls fit excellent with the work.
The floor is red or beige high wool carpet.
The quilts were displayed with plenty space between. Except the journal quilts they are closer. That was to give you not the time to lose your attention. More than 460 is a lot.You need to look a whole week. There is such a lot to see.
Thats who the George Brown Convention center looks like.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Vooral de bovenste quilt is prachtig Heidi, mooie kleuren!

Nikki said...

I love "7 Pillars of Wisdom." The colors and texture are amazine. I'm not familiar with T.E.Lauwrence's book -- something for me to research.