23 November 2007

Shangri-La




Today was a very dark dreary november day. That is usual for this time. With music in background and my new colors from Houston I was dreaming and painting my spiritual land of Shangri-La . Nobody knows where it is real situated. Is it in Tibet or in central Asia? Or exist it only in our fantasy? Years ago I saw the pictures of Nicolas Roerich who had painted in Tibet .
May be this warm colors are my inspiration.
Both pieces are in A4 format .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!

Knipdesign said...

Wat een mooie kleuren Heidi. ZO dromerig.
Gr.N

Emmy said...

mooi en heel erg lenteachtig op een donkere dag

Vivian said...

Hello Heidi!
It's been a few months since I looked at your blog and just spent some time enjoying all your posts.
Congratulations once again for your entries in the Houston Show!
Two friends of mine met you (both named Judy) in Houston - at a restaurant - you shared a table. Judy L. looked at your blog she was surprised to see my name in your links. It is a small world!
I'm just starting a new piece with herons. I was walking on a beach and got some amazing photos.
Take care ...