11 June 2006

Corrida


Bullfight
I don't understand myself in this. I like a corrida ( bull-fighting). My be its a connection with a life before. My first corrida I saw was in Malaga in 1962. I was totally under shock. I got ill of it. Want to go home. Never again.

After years. when I had read a lot about his rules and understood it better, I liked it more and more.
When in summer in Spain there will always be a corrida round about 5 clock.
What's about careing the animals? Yes I understand people how don't like this game.
But will all of them be vegetarian? What happens with your hamburger ? your sausage ? your steak?
Did you think that this will be less stress for the animal when died ?

I have been in the surroundings where bulls grow up in Spain. The animals have a wonderful time be at grass outside in a totally natural environment.
When the time is come and the bull is old enough for the fight other animals go to the butcher e.t.c..


This wonderful animals go to fight. Fight for his life. Toreador contra bull. Sometimes the when the bull is really brilliant he stays in life.
Not often but it happens.

That not a story of a war .
No that tradition for longer than 3000 year may be longer in the Mediterranean world.