A life as the Lord in France





The food in France in wonderful. As many of us I have the problem with my wight. A couple of weeks ago I followed a diet to loose weight.
It's a real temptation when you are in France and especially in The Centre of French food in Lyon.
It's the hometown of Paul Baucuse and his nuovelle cussine.
And indeed what you see in the local market is extraordinary.
The shops are clean and shows the most wonderful thing I can Imagine.
We have visit the halls on saturday morning .
I live in the country side of a small town . Never I saw such a lot delicatessen in one place.
Me only rest to take some shots and look at it.
May be it's a inspiration for some quilt.
Everything looks so tasty.
Now I have to loose 2 more kg after my holiday and that comes only from looking on it.

