06 June 2006

Love affair




First I will tell that I love flowers and plant all my live.
My home is full of every kind plants.
Especial tropical plants are one of my favorites.
A couple of day ago I set a photo of on other orchid hoe was coming up again.
This is a new one.










I'm in love with Bougainvillea to. My oldest is from my mother and now about 30 years old. Each year they come in bloom.
This year it will take more time .They need more warm weather and sun.
This little tree is wonderful.













When my husband still are in live, he give me every year one red log rose more for every year one my birthday.
He has plant this red rose in front of my studio-window.
Can you imagine how many roses there are now.
It's just a miracle.





The Anthurium was on one of my first big flower quilts .
This flower is a little bit my image.