soccer/ football fever




Whole Europe is under the ban of the competition of this games. Belief it or not there is now TV cannel without soccer.
I think it's " Bread and Plays " like in the Roman times. Peoples always need something to identify with and to fight for.
For this spectacle I don't care. I don't look the games. The only fascinating for me are the typical movements and poses
With my camera I took some shots and realized it in fabric.
In the Netherlands our equip fights in the color orange because this are the colors of our queens House of Orange.
Every thing in my country is orange . People are dressed, animals are dressed, food, flowers, banners, cars, houses .
Totally crazy all . Today is our first game. I cross my fingers or do I hope thats it's quick over?
My feelings are ambivalent.
I like the color orange but not the games.
I like bull fighting in Spain.

